Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shine in darks with a hint of white!


I was browsing online and found this super cute website called Lyst. It inspired me to write a blog about blue and black clothing and accessories. I love this blouse:
@www.lyst.com

I have a new love for stars. I think this is super cute and reminds me of a romantic night out with the stars in the sky.

          To pair this cute blouse I would wear these Alice + Olivia wedges.  @Saks.com

OR I would go with the motorcycle bootie look.


 Maison Martin Margiela @Saks.com

 I would wear these faded grey trousers from @Zara.com with both blouses.

This next shirt is on my "Need to Get" list.
    @www.lyst.com

I absolutely love this ombre blouse. I would wear it with a tank underneath white skinny jeans and these Dolce Vita heels. These heels are perfect for a day at work or even a warm spring night!
   Dolce Vita @Bloomingdales.com

         I absolutely love this Phillip Lim satchel with this outfit.


My Favorite Scarf that reminded me of my color theme in this blog is this star scarf from Zara.

Love these jewelry items, earrings @Bauble Bar and necklace @Gilt.com Anton Heunis, to pair with any of my shirts above.







I love all these pieces of clothing, shoes, and accessories I shared with you all today in this post. I love black, blue, white, silver and gold hardware together. Dark colors always look amazing with whites. Check back for some new posts soon! xx, Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment