Friday, February 3, 2012

Summer countdown..


Hi Loves,
I know its still Winter.. but I can't wait to start wearing my new lace vintage inspired shorts I bought yesterday with my love Briana!

Here's a quick look on the outfit I will be wearing in six months.. The countdown begins till Summer..



Summer '12 Chic Vintage Inspired Look:
                          I am digging these Lace Shorts..
                      I bought them in Fuchsia yesterday!


With..

                                   This Vince Silk Tank..  
                            Sold @Bloomingdales for $185.00
                     I found it for $20.00 @Buffalo Exchange!



I figured I could pair it with a cute denim jacket for the Spring/Summer!
     Light Washed Denim Jacket @Old Navy $25.00+
Now.. To finish it off Accessories are a must!

      I thought this Gold Bangle would give this outfit a super cute statement for the wrist.. love this Gold Bangle! Only $22.00!
   On @BaubleBar online! @Baublebar


With.. this Amor Gold Love Disk. For $56.00. Gives the perfect vintage/ girly chic statement for your beautiful neck! Also, from @Baublebar

I thought this pearl stud ring would be a great to finish off for the jewelry part of this outfit. One simple classy Pearl ring by Baublebar. $112.00 @Baublebar



Now for the Shoes.. I saw these Belle by Sigerson Morrison Sandals with a small wedge, which is perfect for an everyday summer adventurous day! $250.00 @Bloomingdales


And to finish the outfit the perfect everyday cross body is needed. This classic Cross body Mini-Mac Rebecca Minkoff bag in Taupe with the gold finish is ideal and affordable! $195.00 at @Bloomingdales

And Wallah! You have a Perfect fashion forward day outfit 
for a bright summer day.. now the countdown till summer begins!

2 comments:

  1. The shorts are adorable- such a steal! Of course I love the RM bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait till you borrow them!! And We love our RM bags!! Can't go without them <3 :)

      Delete