Saturday, February 4, 2012

Work to Night Fashion* Featuring Gold and Black!

For me the perfect everyday Winter look is the one that can be perfect for work and nightlife. This means the perfect pant, blouse, jacket, bootie, classic chain/chic bag and chain accessories are a must. There is something about black and gold that can make any outfit very chic and glamorous. I love gold details in fashion.

First.. The "Blouse"

 The first look I love starts with the Classic Black Ruffle Blouse at a very affordable price
$59.60 @Zara.com

 OR you can go with the fun cheetah print..
$49.60 @Zara.com

Next is the "Perfect Trouser"! I spotted these Emilio Pucci trousers on @Gilt.com for $319.00. I loved them! They give a very unique and preppy vibe to your look.

        
And if you are into a more simple skinny jean look.. 
Try these skinny jeans from Zara! They are the skinny trousers with zips at the hem! I loved them because they have zippers and gold detail at the buttons and hips.

$59.90 @Zara.com

Now the best part of the outfit for me is ACCESSORIES. Gold metals, gold shiny luxurious hardware are my favorite!! 
$29.50 @Jcrew.com

I found this JCrew Belt that I love. It is very shiny and goes perfect with the trouser or the skinny jean look.

Next is the perfect Clutch! I found this at Gilt.com. Its a Rebecca Minkoff Clutch! Of course.. I spotted it because of the gold hardware! Its called the Obsession Clutch. The pratical part about this clutch is it can fit easy into a larger work satchel bag that you are using!
 $250.00 @Gilt.com

I fell in love with this Marc Jacobs Clutch that I will be showing you guys next.
I love the hardware and how it looks like crocodile. It is textured leather with a gold key lock for the front detail.
$499.00 @Gilt.com

   I love this chain necklace. It has a perfect amount of links and will 
give a great statement on your neck. Only $48.00 By Privileged @Gilt.com

I also fell in love with this bracelet by Ash found @Gilt.com for $198.00.


         I love Tory Burch's double warp logo Bracelets. They are super trendy and chic!
                  This bracelet screams "Chanel with an edge". $95.00 @Nordstrom.com
                                 
With this outfit there are two perfect shoe options in my mind. If your going with the First ruffle blouse by Zara I would wear these booties. They are so edgy and rebellious!$190.00 @ Zara.com


  If you are going with the cheetah print and a dressy night look I would go with these. These are a perfect size heel for either day or night. The suede makes it a great fall/winter look. They are classic ankle bootie you'll love!
$129.00 @Zara.com


Hope you all enjoyed this stylish outfit. I think the best part of this outfit is how glam you will look when its all put together. I absolutely love black and gold. My favorite two colors!! That's it for this blog.. but come check back in a few days for more! 

Love,
Brittany


2 comments:

  1. Love that RM clutch! I've never seen that one before! I love black and gold too- best combo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the RM clutch too I want it! Black and Gold is the best!! <3

      Delete