Thursday, March 8, 2012

Black with a splash of pink for the spring!!

I always love the basic black shirts and dresses but sometimes adding a splash of color always makes your outfit very fun. I love bright pink accessories and clothes. Here are some ideas of a outfit i put together. I started off with a Pink J.Crew Blouse..
Then I added a basic black pair of lace trousers from Zara.com
I love these lace trousers. They are so classic and trendy.
And for the Accessories.. 
I love these! They are adorable. The pink and black look is so perfect for the spring!! @Saks.com


With this necklace... Erickson Beamon @Shopbop.com

This Marc Jacobs bracelet would look so cute with this outfit.
I love this @Jules Smith.com bracelet too!
The Phillip Lim Colorback handbag.. makes this outfit perfect!!


I love this outfit. It is so perfect for a day outfit. Its a great oufit when you wanna change your daily black pair of trousers by adding bright pink jewels and a blouse! Pink + Black = SO CHIC! 

I can't wait to wear a bright pink blouse out with a pair of black trousers soon!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment