Friday, March 2, 2012

The shimmer glitter bootie look for less!

I found these boots on Barney's website today and I need them but they are not affordable. They are glitter booties! They are so cute!! I was reading a blog about how someone loved them so much she made her own. It is a very smart idea. I am thinking about using my craft skills and trying this out very soon! 


I would first buy a basic pair of booties...
$80.00 @Stevemadden.com

 Then I would add the gold glitter to it by using glitter glue to just the back of the bootie!! Perfect. I may have to try this soon.

These boots are similar to the glitter bootie trend this Fall 2011, Miu Miu started. These booties are so fabulous.
I can't wait for my Miu Miu glitter inspired bootie look to be created and worn!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment