Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Neon Tribal for the Spring!! Obsessed.

Last week at the FIT craft fair, I found two jewelry pieces that were such a find. They were by a student herself, Lucia Pina. She makes beautiful pieces! Neon is so in right now for the spring and summer.

I got so many compliments on these earrings @Glamour yesterday when I interned.
They are so unique, and give off a Tom Binns feel. I love the way she added the neon rainbow colors in each of the sections in the earrings. Perfect for a spring day. I wore them with a Blue neon top and white Capri's! It looked super cute.

Next.. is one of my favorite new "Statement" necklaces I have. I will be wearing this one tomorrow with green trousers and a white top.
I absolutely love it and cannot wait to enjoy it!!

Hope you guys enjoy my new pieces made by Lucia Pina!! xx

6 comments:

  1. I think you should start making videos on youtube with tutorials, outfit of the days, monthly favorites, hauls, ect, ect. I bet a lot of people would watch! I would definitely subscribe to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paolac, My friend Lucia Pina makes them. She is also from FIT. She is so talented, she makes amazing items!! :)

    Aria, Thank you so much!! You are so sweet. I definitely should start doing that one day and I would love for you to subscribe when I do!! Thank you for following me! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! I absolutely love your sense of style!

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! I am going to check out your new post soon!! Did you just start a blog? :)

      Delete
    3. yes I did! I had one a while ago but I lost the password so I'm starting over again :)

      Delete