Thursday, March 22, 2012

Polka Dots: "The cute and fun way to wear your dots!"

Every time I see polka dots, I think "wow polka dots are the cutest add on to any outfit". I love these new polka dots pants I bought the other day.

My favorite part of the spring is the color block in your outfit selection. I tried something really cute last week. I wore my new polka dot pants above and wore it with a bright Ann Taylor sweater and a denim collar shirt underneath with pearls. It looked so cute!!! You could try this outfit at home:

First..  My favorite Madewell Polka Dot Pants @$99.00
Then I added the perfect add on
 Madewell 
 Neon Pink Sweater!

Now all you need is a touch of pearls, chains, and a classic black satchel to complete this outfit..

Fallon Pearl and Chain
Love this Glenda Cuff So Edgy but trendy and fab!

Love the gold hardware on this Rachel Zoe bag. So classy but with an edge.

and to end this fab outfit... the Sam Edelman High Heel Sandals!! Perfect for Springtime!

That's all for now my loves. Check back soon for my favorite Spring 2012 look!
xx, Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment