Monday, April 2, 2012

Daily outfit obsession for the Spring!!

This is my new favorite day look:
First is the lace top / or you can try the polka dot top for a different look.
Love this lace white top for Spring/Summer.
or this Cute top from Madewell!
 SO cute! I love the polka dot and tie cute shirt for the Summer,
and love these bright pink trousers.

 
With these Polka Dots shoes!

Next.. the vintage pieces are a must!
Love this vintage statement necklace from @Etsy.com
This necklace is a perfect way to finish this outfit.

I love this bag from J.Crew with this outfit too!
So cute is this canvas purse from J.Crew!! Reminds me of the summer/ being on a boat or by the water.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! i did not know about ur blog an is so cute! i'm following u now, what about following eachother??
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mery! Thank You :) I will follow you now!!

    ReplyDelete