Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Floral print pants, denim, statement necklace and the perfect shoe.

I love these current floral pants for the spring. They are so cute and fun. I love all the bright colors of them. I just wore this outfit  below with the floral today!



Floral favorites:
These are D&G. They are a great add on to your spring/summer wardrobe!

I adore these Elizabeth and James floral trousers. I have to get them.  They are perfect for a day out or even a day at work!
Pair the pants with a cute light colored denim shirt from Madewell:
 
Add on this statement necklace to any of the floral pants:

I love this Erickson Beamon confetti necklace. It would look super cute with the floral pants and a solid colored shirt. Perfect color block with floral!


  The Chloe mini shoulder bag is a perfect fit for this outfit.

 Both pairs of shoes will work for this outfit. It depends on if you want to go for the low heel or high heel!

Heel Elizabeth and James look or..
LDTUTTLE pointy flat shoe.


Check back soon for more posts! xx,
Brittany

3 comments:

  1. Love all these picks! The bag and printed pants are especially stunning,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete