Monday, April 2, 2012

Wedding outfits of the day!

Hey loves! I went to a wedding on Saturday night and would love to share the outfits my boyfriend and I wore! Our clothes looked super classy at an affordable price.



Max and Cleo black dress $200.00 @Lordandtaylor.com such a find! I can wear it again to anything. Also, I wore a vintage necklace, and Ivanka Trump Heels. 

Billy wore an Express dress shirt, tie, belt, pants, and Calvin Klein penny shoes.

I loved our looks because it was great for a Spring wedding that didn't need to be a black tie affair but was perfect the way we matched together. Need a quick wedding or dress look?

Try our looks:
For Her:

   With..
Sometimes for a Wedding it is good to go with a 2.5 inch heel because you want to dance and have fun. I enjoyed wearing these Ivanka Trump heels! Sometimes I enjoy wearing lower heels to some events because I can enjoy walking and dancing.

@Emitations.com
So cute and classy with the black stone and bows. Perfect for a wedding or an affair!

For Him:

Love the black, white, and grey look on a Man. Shirt, tie, belt, and pants @Express.com.


I love these Calvin Klein penny dress shoes @CalvinKlein.com

Perfect, You and your man are on your way to go to wedding or even a dinner party!! 

Xx, 
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment