Monday, September 16, 2013

Lace with a pop of Red!


It may be the beginning of Fall but that doesn't mean you can't wear a Lace dress! I love wearing lace under anything, whether it is a leather or denim jacket.


This is my spin on the Lace dress look for Fall:

I love this Rebecca Taylor lace dress. It is called the Lace T-shirt dress. It is now on sale for $154.00.

I also like this Topshop dress! It is $110.00. It is cute and work appropriate. 

Accessories

To take place of my vintage Red Prada (pictured above) I would wear this Wendy Nichol bag.


Wendy Nichol Studded Chevron Bag - $1,000.00

 Iosselliani Rhinestone Necklace - $285.00

"I love the colorful stones and edgy vibe this necklace has."


Rag and Bone Harrow Leather Boots - $495.00

"These boots are on the top of my list for Fall. They are so easy to pair up with any outfit!"


Leather Jacket

Etoile Isabel Marant Kady Leather Jacket - (Price unavailable)
"This moto leather jacket is a perfect item to have in your closet."


There you have it. Don't be afraid to wear cream lace throughout Fall! :)

XX,
Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment